The evening light of summer gives the Lapland landscape a surreal glow. Lush subarctic hillsides, rivers shimmer, skies deepen, purple and fiery mountaintops dotted with stubborn snow.
The scenery shifts with each blink. The light – the landscape – the beautiful shift of seasons – this is Lapland – capture it!
LaplandMedia & PhotoAdventures invites you on a photo course on how to capture this beautiful region in the best possible way. Join one of our professional photographers for an eye-opening experience
and bring home fantastic memories from Lapland.
All our courses are part of the Canon Photography School and thanks to Canon and Manfrotto, we can offer both amateur and professional SLR cameras, lenses and tripods, specially designed
for your evening – without any additional cost.
- Tour dates: 13 July-13 August. Every evening.
- Time: 20.00-24.00.
- Meeting point: Abisko Mountain Lodge 19.15, STF Abisko Mountain Station, reception area 19.30, Hotel Fjället, Björkliden, reception area 20.00.
- Included: Coffe/tea, snacks, bilingual guide, Swedish and English. Canon SLR camera, Manfrotto tripod. Please tell us in advance if you need camera equipment.
- Group size: Min 2 persons, max 10 persons per departure, minimum age 15 years.
- Price: 990 SEK/person. Children 10-14 years old, free in company of parents.
19.15-20.00 Pick-up at hotels in Abisko/Björkliden.
20.00 Your photo guide gathers the group at hotel Fjället, Björkliden, for presentation of the evening program. We walk to a beautiful place for photographing. Max. walking distance is total 3 km. Our photo guide will open up a whole new world and enable you to capture magnificent images you never thought possible. We’ll take a break for coffee and hot tea. Around midnight we will return to your hotel. Transfer from hotels in Abisko and Björkliden available.
Bring: Backpack (15-40l), trekking shoes, rubber boots, outdoor pants (not jeans), warm clothes, rain gear, mosquito repellent, camera. Please inform us if you want to borrow a Canon SLR camera and tripod.
For more info contact Peter Rosén: firstname.lastname@example.org, +46 70-333 8883.